Unlike other Forex brokers, FXOpen was created by a group of traders and has come a long way from its roots as an educational center to become a major Forex brokerage company that continues to expand rapidly.
The company was founded as an educational center offering courses in the field of technical analyses and financial markets. The launch of brokerage services in 2005 was a natural progression to satisfy the growing need for fair and transparent trading conditions combined with excellent customer support. With us you can be sure of constant support, excellent trading conditions and a trader-oriented approach. We are committed to continue on in this direction and spread our values and benefits to new regions around the world. With the continued growth of the Company, and these guiding principles, we will continue in our quest to become world’s leading Forex brokerage.
- The launch of the 90-day FXOpen Cashback Program that gives traders the opportunity to receive rebates from their own trades (including loss-making ones);
- Increased partner's comission;
- The launch of PAMM-Crypto accounts, so that PAMM-Masters and their Followers can benefit from investing into the growing and highly liquid crypto market.
- Deposits and withdrawals via Tether - a US Dollar-pegged cryptocurrency, that lets FXOpen customers deposit and withdraw in USD and EUR equivalents using the Blockchain technology;
- Deposits and withdrawals via Alipay, WeChat Pay and ChinaUnion Pay - Asia's leading mobile payment solutions.
- The launch of FXOpen Analytics - a new service for collecting and analyzing your trading statistics;
- PAMM service now allows Masters to import trading history from Myfxbook accounts;
- ECN accounts can now be denominated in Bitcoin;
- New crypto currencies ETH and Dash were added;
- The ePayments payment system was added and an FXOpen branded pre-paid debit MasterCards card was issued.
- The launch of CFDs on ECN accounts;
- The launch of MT4 Webtrader, an online version of MT4 not requiring download and installation;
- The introduction of 0.01 minimum lot size on ECN accounts;
- Reduction of the minimum deposit for ECN and PAMM accounts. Starting with 2015 you can open an ECN or a PAMM account with USD 100 and USD 200 respectively;
- Following the CHF crisis in January 2015 we have changed 5 liquidity providers within our pool in order to make sure that our clients get only the top-quality liquidity from the most reputable counterparties.
- Redesigned FXOpen official website and back-office personal area with modern design and improved functionality.
- The launch of Crypto Accounts and the introduction of new financial instruments such as Bitcoins, Litecoins, Namecoins, and Peercoins.
- The launch of Windows VPS Hosting provided to FXOpen ECN, STP and Crypto account holders.
- The implementation of Two-Factor Authentication to provide an extra layer of security for our clients' personal data.
- FXOpen is named Best ECN Broker of 2012 by the independent rating of Masterforex-V International Trading Academy;
- FXOpen's MT4 ECN trading platform receives the gold medal as the Most Popular Product at the 9th International Shanghai Money Fair.
- The launch of Forex traders' competitions at ForexCup;
- FXOpen receives the World Finance magazine award as the Best Forex Broker in Australasia 2011.
- FXOpen receives 3 awards from IB Times Trading Awards as Best Islamic Forex Broker 2011, Best South-East Asia Forex Broker and Best ECN Forex Broker.
- FXOpen reduces the minimum spread in ECN accounts down to 0 pips.
- The launch of FXOpen Partnership Program and FXOpen Client Support System.
- FXOpen is listed on the Top 100 Companies by the World Finance magazine.
- FXOpen receives the Falcon Award for The Best Trading Platform.
- FXOpen launches ECN MT4 trading platform coupled with the minimum 0.1 lot.
- The launch of PAMM technology.
- FXOpen is awarded the tittles Best Forex Broker 2009 and Best Middle East and Asia Broker 2009.
- FXOpen was the first Forex broker to offer Micro accounts and swap-free Sharia compliant accounts.
- The launch of FXOpen brokerage service.